Management of commercial spaces
Administrative Services Users
Initially, we dealt with managing our own rental apartments and commercial spaces, out of which the provision of services to others soon grew. We offer management of commercial premises and office spaces, for example, solariums, salons, construction companies, shops, etc.
At first, the prospect of managing a leased commercial space or an office may seem exciting and new, and success is certainly not out of the question; however, one’s place of residence and needs may change, which turns self-management into an added obligation. An electrical installation audit, gas installation audit, fire safety and intended use for the commercial space or office must be ensured.
We offer short and long-term management of commercial spaces and offices. Management takes place under a right of representation or in the form of a contract. The manager’s duties include, among other things, communicating with lessees, cooperation with service providers, such as. AS Eesti Energia, AS Eesti Gaas, AS Tallinna Vesi, AS G4S, etc.
The forwarding of readings, received from the lessee or collected from the main meters of the leased spaces, to the service providers and the accountant.
Being ready to swiftly resolve emergency situations is also important.
The continuous management of commercial spaces and offices is organised by the management company.
Goal of the management service:
- to save the owner of the registered immovables precious time
- to ensure the availability and presence of the lessee’s representative at the first available opportunity
- to preserve the condition of the owner’s asset it its initial state
- to preserve good relations between the lessee and the owner
- to ensure the proper payment of invoices for rent and utilities
- to ensure that readings are submitted
- to organise necessary repair works, including accepting and confirming price offers
The handling of each commercial space or office being managed as if it was personal property and the trusting relationship between the manager and the owner is an integral part of the entire process.Ask us for an offer